19 mars 2010

today is the day










I say everyday, tomorrow I will go up early so I can lay by the pool.. do you think it happens? NO!
This heat makes me so tired..

When Richard goes out, around 11-12, I'm awake until he comes back home around 4 in the morning and I don't drink any water so I have only myself to blame.
I really have to shape up!

Since i come, I been so lazy..
but hey, I'm on vacation so I don't need to stress ;)

I saw that some people from London, Australia etc.. reading my blog, so its great for me to train up my English and so they can understand what I'm typing. =)

well, its time for dinner, I'm so hungry!

the pictures is from today.. Richard was diving, haha!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Helt kasst engelska, försök dej inte ens på att skriva på det språket.

MissKenving sa...

Hm, du borde nog ta en titt på din svenska och din stavning! haha